Building Africa’s Economy through Entrepreneurship & Investment
Pesewa ONE PLC started in 2018 as a Business Incubator helping nurture Africa’s next generation of global businesses. The Company subsequently listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange in 2021 and has over the past five years incubated more than 100 young businesses.
In 2022, Pesewa ONE Franchise was launched to provide the Company’s services and automated platforms to more businesses in more regions of Ghana and in 10 African Countries. The Franchise has a target in five years of reaching;
- 5,000 Young African Entrepreneurs
- 100,000 student entrepreneurs; and
- 1M Informal Sector Businesses
The Pesewa ONE Franchise Programme for Africa
Pesewa ONE has developed methods for providing business services to entrepreneurs, student entrepreneurs, farmers, large and medium scale businesses and informal sector businesses using automated platforms (“Platforms”), Pesewa ONE licensed trade names and trademarks (“Marks”) and Pesewa ONE’s proprietary methods of doing business (the “3EM Methods”).
The Pesewa ONE Platforms include;
- Pesewa CARD – Discounts for the Informal Sector & Students
- Pesewa Mapping – Location & Contacts of Businesses
- PesewaONE.Plus – Network of African Informal Businesses
- Pesewa CoINS – Jobs & Jobs Management
- Pesewa QR – QR & Third-Party Services
- Stock King Investments – Investment & Funding Vehicles
- The Open Hub – Customer Management
- Daily Connect – Marketing & Sales
- SHIFT – Cashflow Management Solution
- Pesewa AI – Opportunities by Location & Interest
- Pesewa TV – Entrepreneurship & Business Videos
- Pesewa Games – Games for Business
Go to Platforms to learn more
There are also more than 100 Pesewa ONE licensed business resources and trademarks that Pesewa ONE and its Franchises offer to businesses and entrepreneurs in our countries.
Find out more about our Businesses
Finally, there is the unique 3EM Method of Marketing adopted by our Franchises. The four elements of the Pesewa 3EM Method are Mapping, Entry Product Introduction, Earmarking and Engagement.
Find out how to be a Franchise Manager in your locality. Call us on 020 656 4872